Making an appointment
• Patients are seen by appointment only.
• Please call (973) 226-0500 to make an appointment.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early so that you can complete the initial paperwork.
• Please bring the following:
- Insurance card, photo ID, and referral
- List of current medications
- Recent labwork
Canceling or rescheduling an appointment
• Please give us 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Insurance and payment information
• Center for Nephrology and Hypertension accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans.
• Patients are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance.
• All co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles are expected at the time of service.
• We accept cash, check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express.
• One of our doctors is always on-call to assist with emergencies.
• If you need to discuss an urgent issue after hours, please call (973) 226-0500 and you will be connected to our 24 hour answering service.
• If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.